Brief Introduction to A Course in Miracles



"A Course in Miracles" is a self-study thought system, about undoing the blocks in awareness to the experience of love. It's unique in teaching forgiveness to experience inner peace and the remembrance of the unconditional love of God. It is not a religion, nor does it require anything except your willingness, motivated by your own search for meaning in life. This video's quotes are taken directly from the text with no editing nor interpretations. These are from the Introduction and part of Chapter 1.

7 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    a course in miracles daily lesson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks acim

    ReplyDelete
  3. definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! read a course in miracles online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! acim youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts. acim audio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. acim

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s difficult to find knowledgeable individuals about this topic, and you could be seen as do you know what you are talking about! Thanks a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete